Sales Executive/Business Development Executive
Job Code: STPL_SL_003
We are looking for ambitious and aggressive professionals, who have skills in sales & marketing, lead generation, client servicing, relationship building.
- Developing prospect lists and executing pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business, cold calling, proactively seek new avenues to attract prospective clients.
- Analyze work statistics to determine project requirements, and generate business opportunities by getting new development projects for the company.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & Communication skills
Flair for selling (Technology selling, especially Telematics)
- Good understanding of Telematics & strong network
- Interact with Individual Clients and have the ability to build relationships with customers.
- Should be able to identify new clients and add to the existing database of the company.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Dealing with customer inquiries face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with the Area Business Plan.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all the prospects.
Identifying what customers want.
- Planning and organizing the day to ensure all opportunities are maximized.
- Developing a full understanding of the business market-place and competition.
- They should be Accountable to meet monthly/quarterly/yearly sales target.
- Execution of Business Plan and Key Business development initiatives by making relevant sales strategies.
- Cross-functional Coordination with other teams like software development, sales, marketing etc to grow the business.
Salary depends on the depth of knowledge, experience and Incentives depends on working potential
- New Delhi
- Candidates who are IT Graduate Fresher 0.6 months-3 years of experience in a Sales environment (* will be an added advantage) with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets
- Consistent track record of achieving sales target (monthly/quarterly), preferably from IT(Telematics) industry background.
- Experience in selling Software products/Services in the past preferred.
- A successful candidate will have to demonstrate perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
Dot Net Developer
Job Code: STPL_SW_002
- Job Position : .NET Developer
- Job Category: IT | Software
- Interview Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Qualification - Eligibility Criteria : MCA
- Desired Experience: Fresher
- Mandatory Skills: .NET
- Skill Requirements: Basic knowledge C#, Asp.Net, MySQL
- Primary Responsibilities: .NET Developer