- WHAT DOES IT COVER?
We do not knowingly sell our products to anyone under the age of 18 or collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 years old or knowingly allow such persons to register on our website for our services. If you are under 18 years, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 years old may provide any personal information to SENSEL. In the event, we learn that we have collected personal information from a child aged under 18 years without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you know that we might have any information from a child under 18 years, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
When you use our services, you are consenting to have your data transferred to and processed in India and the United States. All of SENSEL’s servers are currently located in the United States of America, given this limitation, if your use of the Services or disclosure of certain information to SENSEL would violate any law that is applicable to you, your right to use the Services and/or disclose such information is revoked, as it is wherever use of the Services is prohibited by law (as described in the Terms Of Service).
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, during the registration process, we collect your information such as your name, user name, email address, phone number and description and IP address. We may collect other Personal Information you provide us through your use of our Services, such as the posts you submit on the Services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you Service may be limited to that extent
Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, and the page you requested. Some of this automatically collected information may or may not be Personal Information. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser to prevent or limit your computer’s acceptance of cookies.
When we collect usage information, we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners, so that they can understand how often people use their services and our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, communicate with you about your use of the Services or promotional emails. If you do not want to receive emails from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at privacy@SENSEL.in
- DOES SENSEL SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH SOMEONE?
We don’t sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information with third parties only as described below.
- Business PARTNERS: In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we are affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Services (either alone or jointly with us). We may, for example, sell products or provide services jointly with businesses partners. You can recognize when business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that business entity only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
- Information that’s no longer personally identifiable: We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you are not individually identified, and provide that information to our partners. We may also provide aggregate usage information to our partners, who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. However, we never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally, as an individual.
- User Profiles: You understand that we cannot control what other users do with any content you voluntarily disclose for such users to view on the Services (User Submissions). For example, we will share your reports content with other users as directed by you via the functionality of the Services. We cannot control if other users you have allowed access to your User Submissions make such User Submissions publicly available and to be collected and used by others, or to be redistributed through the internet and other media channels.
- Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of SENSEL and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SENSEL, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
4. IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access and, in some cases, change or delete certain information you have provided to us may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account.
The information you can view and update through your account may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at email@example.com OPTIONS?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to take advantage of some of our special features. You may be able to add or update certain information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
You may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to privacy@SENSEL.in. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after deletion of your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you delete your account, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. We may also retain and use your User Submissions after the termination or deactivation of your account.
If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, contact us at privacy@SENSEL.in. It is your responsibility to review such legal notices for changes by obtaining them whatever convenient way you choose.
- MORE INFORMATION, UPDATES, CHANGES
If you have any questions or concerns or regarding our privacy policies, please send us a message to privacy@SENSEL.in or send mail to: support@SENSEL.in
Sensel Telematics Pvt Ltd
#113/1, 3rd Floor, B Block,
SRIT House, ITPL Main Rd,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.