Gone are the days when school children would walk to their school just because it was close by and perfectly safe to do so. Whether we like it or not, the safety of school-going children is paramount for every parent for several reasons; increase in population, urbanisation, increased traffic, and even criminal elements are the leading reasons why it has become imperative for both the parents and the school authority to monitor the movements of their ward from their homes to the school day after day. To find a solution to this challenge, schools across the country employ the used bus tracking solutions which allow its users to keep a track of their wards at all times while travelling between their homes to school and vice versa. A bus tracking system is essentially a GPS-enabled tracking device that can provide a real-time location of the bus. It comes with an array of features that makes it handy and gives parents much-needed relief while their children are navigating their way to school and back. With the ever-increasing demand for reliable bus tracking solutions in India, companies engaged in the production and distribution of GPS-enabled tracking systems are working tirelessly to meet these demands year after year. Following are the advantages of using this tech:
- Ease in keeping track of bus schedule and route: Any changes in timing and route will be notified immediately through a text or email.
- Monitoring the route of the bus in real-time: You can check the movement of the bus between the school and home second by second.
- Keep track of the bus drivers’ driving patterns: The device can monitor various driving patterns such as over speeding, idle time, route deviation, etc.
- Instant update to parents when student boards or leaves the bus: Parents are informed automatically when students board or alight the bus.
- Emergency notification to parents and school in case of an accident: In case of any unforeseen incident such as a vehicle breakdown or accident, parents and school authorities are informed immediately.
While many well-established companies have made a name for themselves in the market, few come close to the calibre of Sensel Telematics. Founded in 2007, we are driven by a shared vision to provide an easy-to-use GPS-enabled tracking system that’s reliable, accurate, and can stand the rigours of the work day after day. Our products undergo many levels of checks to ensure we offer only the best to our clients. We are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified and also recognised by international regulatory bodies across the globe such as ARAI, ICAT, and 3UL. Our hardware’s also IP66, SAE J 1455, MIL 202, and ARA certified. These accreditations are more than enough to attest to our quality, commitment and insight into the business. Here at Sensel Telematics, our craft is not merely a business to us but a means to assure all our stakeholders so they can fulfil their commitments and contribute to nation-building.