With new opportunities and advancements come new challenges – Yes, this is one of the most fundamental rules of life that applies to everything especially when it comes to matters of progress. Here’s an example to make our point succinct; with unprecedented advancements in the Indian automotive industry in recent decades, customers can now purchase vehicles from numerous manufacturers for a very competitive price. You can choose your vehicle from a wide range of manufacturers that provide various models and variants to suit your specific needs. In short, you can quite literally build your dream car right from scratch if you have the money to afford it.
With quantum furtherance in technology, much of the vehicles we see around us can easily be rebuilt or replaced according to consumer demands. Having said that, with the rising number of car users across India, it has also become a target for unabated theft and robbery. As per the latest report from an insurance company named ACKO, the Delhi-NCR region accounts for 56% of car thefts in the country. A vehicle is stolen every 12 minutes in the national capital and accounts for 20% of crimes reported in the city. Quite a worrying figure particularly for car owners who do not have a dedicated parking space.
So, how do vehicle owners thwart such theft given that many of these thieves are probably skilled in their craft and also have perfected it over time?
The answer is simple – install a vehicle tracking system from Sensel Telematics and let it run its magic. Here’s why;
- Almost two decades of unmatched experience in providing hi-tech GPS tracking system
- Offers its services to many premier clients such as Shapoorji Pallonji, Mahindra Logistics, Tata Communications, Nokia, RedBus, and Big Basket
- Offers a wide range of products for domestic, commercial and industrial applications
- Adhere to various quality regulations including ISO 9001:2000, and ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Awarded the distinguished FROST & SULLIVAN – ALL INDIA BEST PRACTICES AWARD 2016 for all connected vehicles and telematics enabling technology leadership
- A deep understanding of its customer’s needs coupled with a simple, transparent business policy
Here at Sensel Telematics, we are proud to be of service to our customers helping them secure their investments and help them lead a stress-free life. We strongly believe in the ethos of “Made in India” and work hard to deliver world-class solutions that can pave the way for the global industry as a whole.